Saturday, September 24, 2011

A coccyx update

Not much different today, but I thought I'd update. I woke up this morning with a really sore back end. It feels exactly like if I had fallen on my ass and hit my tailbone; it just feels bruised. Now that it's further into the day, I can hardly feel it though.

As far as symptoms go, I'm not too sure what's different. Over the past 3 days, my main problem has been gas. It was causing me a ton of pain and just an overall really uncomfortable feeling. Other than that, my other issues were holding off, so I don't know if I'm better because of the adjustment or that I'm still just feeling well as I have been for the past few days.

I haven't been as bloated today, didn't have any urgency, and didn't even need to use the restroom this morning...that's definitely new for me because I go each and EVERY morning. If it's like this for the rest of the week, well....let's just say I will probably cry from being so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment