Thursday, March 25, 2010

Carrots

Me and carrots have a strange history. Someone told me (when this bout of IBS started up) that carrots were good to help stop the diarrhea. So I ate so many carrots that I'm almost certain I turned a slight color of orange. After about 2 weeks of eating carrots like a meal, it turned against me. Any time I would eat even one carrot I would be stuck in the bathroom all day/night.

So, why am I bringing this up? I got a craving for carrots while I was at the store today. I'll let you know how it turns out :)

2 comments:

  1. How did it go? I'm trying to figure out whether raw carrots are the culprit for an episode of IBS I had last night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad bad bad! Now that I'm taking imodium every day and I limit my carrot snacks to 5 or less, I don't typically have any problems except for some stranger gurgling. In the past, before the daily imodium, it would always be bad.

    ReplyDelete