Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nausea

Seems that a new symptom of my PMS is nausea. I don't know if this has something to do with my IBS or what...all I know is that it's horrible. It's also really strange- it's not the type of nausea that makes me feel like I'm going to actually throw up (THANK GOD!), but I just feel uber nauseous.

Luckily the nausea is only present the week before and the week during my period. I really wish that there was some type of anti-nausea I could take that has zero drowsiness. I took Dramamine last week (half the regular dose), and the drowsiness was unbearable. It was a good thing that I was ready for bed because it hit me hard & fast. It was like a blanket was being pulled over my eyes. It did wonders for the nausea, but I was absolutely worthless for like 30 minutes before I pretty much lost consciousness.

As someone who's deathly afraid of anything vomit-related, I can say that I almost prefer the nausea over that severe drowsiness. Almost.

Here's to hoping the next two weeks go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment